We value our employees' well-being and personal development and believe in the importance of enduring personal relationships both within the company and without. The professional advancement of our staff is an important issue, as are equal opportunities for women and men alike. We aim to provide a multi-cultural environment enriching our corporate culture and capability. Help us help you. To ensure we find the perfect job, ideally suited to your strengths and skills, we need as detailed a description of you as possible. To this end we recommend including the following in your application:
- Full address including your e-mail, phone and mobile numbers
- Detailed curriculum vitae in tabular form, including passport photo
- Copies of academic certificates, apprenticeship certificates, pre-diploma certificate and internship certificates (if applicable)
- Letters of reference
- Preferred area of employment
- Expected salary
- Possible starting dates
- Any additional information that may be pertinent to a potential employment
You can find our open positions in the Freudenberg Group Job Database.
In case you found a suitable position you can directly apply online. If you did not find a suitable position but you are nevertheless confident to enrich our team please do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited online application. We are looking forward to see your application.
Please note that we can only process applications in German or English and cannot accept email applications, please use our online form sheets in the Jobdatabase.
Corporate Human Resources
Freudenberg Haushaltsprodukte SE & Co. KG
Im Technologiepark 19
69469 Weinheim, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 62 01 / 80 - 87 1165
Fax: +49 (0) 62 01 / 88 - 87 1165